Join us for the 2015 Bricks by the Bay public exhibition of LEGO®
models from across the nation, now bigger than ever! Our show is held in the Grand Ballroom and Mission City Ballroom at the Santa Clara Convention Center (adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara). We have over 33,000 square feet of LEGO exhibits and vendors - a 50% increase over the past two years! This is our fifth annual event, our fourth at this venue, and our second summertime convention.
The 2015 Public Exhibition will be held:
Sunday, August 9, 2015
10am-4pm (last entry at 3pm)
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Come and see the over 33,000 square foot ballroom space filled with LEGO creations on display and vendors selling all kinds of LEGO and LEGO-related accessories in the hotel ballroom! The public exhibition will be open from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM. (Last entry will be at 3:00 PM.)
- Early Bird: $9.95 until April 3, 2015
- Regular: $11.95 from April 4, 2015 to August 8, 2015
- Cash Price: $15 at the door
- Children under age 2 free (no strollers, please)
We also offer VIP Passes
- get in one hour earlier at 9am and have early access to the vendors and exhibits! No more than 500 tickets will be sold at this price. You will also receive a free limited edition VIP printed LEGO brick. The cost is $19.95 in advance or $25 at the door (while supplies last).
Note: strollers will not be permitted in the exhibit/vendor ballroom areas. Limited parking for strollers will be available in the lobby but if possible, please leave them in your car.