[Bricks by the Bay News] Last week for Early Bird discount!
William Ward - Bricks by the Bay
bill at bricksbythebay.com
Wed Feb 23 00:29:53 PST 2011
Registration fees go up by $5 on Friday, February 25th, so if you want to
get the early bird rate please hurry up and register!
A few other reminders:
- Want to be a vendor? First register for the convention, and then go to
http://www.bricksbythebay.com/register/vendor/ to sign up.
- Want to give a talk, facilitate a group discussion, or otherwise
organize a break-out session? Talk to Paul Sinasohn at
singlow at gmail.comto get on the schedule.
- Please consider staying at the hotel at least one night - you'll save
$10 off your convention fees, and it helps us to meet our quota for
room-nights in our contract.
- Once you register, sign up on http://bbtbattendees.pbworks.com/ to list
the models you'll be bringing, so we can plan the table layout accordingly.
- If you would like to help with planning and running the event, join the
planning mailing list at
come to planning meetings.
Come to Bricks by the Bay 2011!
LEGO® fan convention March 25-27
Public show on Sunday March 27
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BricksByTheBay-Convention-Announce