There are three LEGO Brand Retail Stores in the bay area.
Westfield Shoppingtown Valley Fair Mall
2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Fax: (408) 247-8096
Note: As of January 1, 2012, the city of San Jose has banned plastic bags from retail stores, and paper bags are sold for 10 cents each. Although this store’s address is Santa Clara, the mall spans both cities, and the LEGO store is actually within San Jose city limits. You are advised to bring your own shopping bags to the store!
- By car: take Great America Parkway to US 101 south, then I-880 south and exit at Stevens Creek Blvd. The mall is right next to the freeway on the right (about 15-20 minutes)
- By transit: take VTA bus line 60 (stop is on Great America just across Tasman from the hotel) to Valley Fair Transit Center (about 1 hour)
- Enter near Macys, next to California Pizza Kitchen, near the tall parking garage. Follow the hallway to the main mall area and turn left (toward Macys); the LEGO store is on your right.
- Monday-Friday 10am-9:30pm
- Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday 11am-7pm
Hillsdale Shopping Center
341 Hillsdale Shopping Center
San Mateo, CA 94403
Fax: (650) 571-9029
- By car: take Great America Parkway to US 101 north, exit at Hillsdale Blvd and go left and continue for about 1 mile (about 30-40 minutes)
- By transit: take light rail to Mountain View, then Caltrain to Hillsdale station, which is across the street from the mall (about 60-70 minutes)
- Enter at the first mall entrance as you head toward Nordstrom from Hillsdale Blvd, near West Parking. Go down the hallway and turn left; the store is on your right.
- Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday 11am-7pm
- Monday 10am-9pm
Stoneridge Shopping Center
1344 Stoneridge Mall
Pleasanton, CA, 94588
This store opened October 2011.
- By car: take Great America Parkway to highway 237, east to I-880, then take Mission Blvd to cut over to I-680. The store is right off I-680 at Stoneridge Dr. (about 35-45 minutes)
- By transit: not advised. It can be done using a 2+ hour ride using buses and trains, but you’re better off going to one of the other stores. Check Google Maps transit directions for details.
- Enter between the two Macys locations, next to The Cheescake Factory. Continue down this hallway to the main mall area; the LEGO store is on your left.
- Monday – Saturday: 10am-9pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
Maps and Directions
You can find these stores, the hotel, and nearby airports all on the Google Map of BBTB Points of Interest.
LEGO has discontinued the discounts program as of January 2013 for all conventions, including Bricks by the Bay. Sadly there will not be any discount available to convention attendees this year.