Sign-Up Required Games
Participation in the following games and activities require participants to sign up in advance:
See note (3) below for additional requirements for these games:
- Build by the Box
- Build in the Bag
- Individual Speed Build
- Left Hand/Right Hand
- Team Speed Build
- Yelling Game
Participation in the following games and activities do NOT require participants to sign-up in advance:
- Costume Contest
- Dirty Brickster
- How Many Elements?
- Junior & Teen Creative Building Challenges
- LEGO Catapult
- LEGO Sorry; Pirate Edition
- Mini BBTB Con
- Parts Draft
- Pimp Your Badge
- Pimp Your Event Kit
- Tape Ball
- Wacky Racers
Please note that some Open Activities nonetheless have participation requirements, such as bringing a particular LEGO set in order to participate. Please check the link for details.
In order to sign up for Sign-Up Required Games, Convention attendees should:
- Sign up in advance on the sign-up sheets made available. The sign-up sheets will generally be made available on the morning of the scheduled event (or the prior evening for games scheduled in the morning). There will be signage marking the location of the sign-up sheets. All Sign-Up Required Games are first come, first served.
- Attendees should check in at least five minutes before the scheduled start time of the Sign-Up Required Games. Locations will be listed in the Convention program. Sign-up spots cannot be held due to lateness. Please be on time. Sign-up spots for late arrivals are subject to be reassigned to another participant.
- Please Sign Up for Only One (1) Speed Building Game. We know that the games are fun, but please allow others to play by only signing up for one (1) of the speed building games.
These are the Speed Building Games: