Note: Hotel room occupancy is a key component of our contract with the hotel; if not enough rooms are used, the convention will be charged extra fees. To ensure the event is a success, please consider staying in a room even if you live locally. Plus, you’ll save time driving back and forth, and if you have to go home you’ll miss out on a lot of social activity that goes on later in the evening!
Guests staying at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara (adjacent to the Santa Clara Convention Center) save $30.00 off on their convention registration! (one discount per room reserved)
Go to the Hyatt Reservations page to start the reservation process, or call Hyatt Reservations at 1-888-421-1442 and ask for “Bricks by the Bay” group rate. Note: do not call the Santa Clara hotel directly; reservations must go through the national reservations desk.
After you reserved a room, email the hotel confirmation number to email@example.com and after confirmation you will recieve a coupon code
Note: We will be having some late night social time in the Bayshore room of the hotel for adult attendees. Staying at the hotel is a great way to avoid missing out on all the fun!
Bricks by the Bay Hotel Rates
Single/Double Occupancy: $169.00 per night
Triple/Quadruple Occupancy: $30.00 per night per additional person
No discount available on shoulder dates (prior to Thursday, July 11 or after Sunday night, July 14)
Prices do not include taxes and fees (11.5% occupancy tax, a CA State Tourism Tax of $0.16 per night and a District Improvement Fee of $1.00 per night)
Note: if you are told that the hotel is sold out please contact us! Sometimes technical issues in their system result in false sellout errors, or if our room block is full for at least one night you are requesting they may not offer the rate, but we can request to enlarge the room block and you can try again. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems reserving your room.
- Check-in time 3pm. Rooms prior to that time are on a “space availability” basis only.
- Check-out time 12pm (Noon). Any guests staying in their room past that time without hotel authorization will be charged for an additional room night at the best available rate. Be sure to call the front desk if you need late check-out!
- Exhibit space is open for setup on Thursday evening at 6pm, and opens each day at 7am. See the schedule for details.
- Internet Access:
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet access) is free for registered guests in guest rooms and lobby.
- Wi-Fi in convention space is available for a separate fee.
- Ethernet wired access is available in guest rooms for a separate fee.
- Free access to Fitness Center
- 10% discount at Hyatt Market Place and Coffee Bar (not the hotel restaurants or bar however) for all badged convention attendees.
- Parking: Although the Convention Center may be charging for parking, hotel guests get free parking in the hotel’s portion of the parking garage, or parking in the lot in front of the hotel; valet parking is also available for a fee.
- Protect the Walls: The hotel strictly prohibits gummed stickers or labels. Sponsors and vendors may not distribute promotional gummed stickers or labels! Signage may only be affixed to the walls of the hotel by Bricks by the Bay director approval in accordance with hotel policies.
- Food and Beverage Consumption:
- Alcoholic beverages consumed in public areas of the hotel and convention space must be purchased from the hotel, and may only be consumed by those 21 years of age and older.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought in for discreet personal consumption.
- Any food or beverage consumed in private hotel rooms is the responsibility of the person whose name is on the reservation.
Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
Please let us know in advance of the event (preferably at least two weeks in advance) if you require any special accommodations due to disability, including:
- the “readily achievable” removal of physical barriers to access to the meeting rooms, sleeping rooms, common areas (e.g., restaurants, rest rooms, and public telephones), and within the convention space (e.g., set-up of exhibits in an accessible manner)
- the provision of auxiliary aids and services where necessary to ensure that no disabled individual is treated differently than other individuals and to ensure effective communication of the Group’s program of disabled participants (e.g., Braille or enlarged print handouts, interpreter or simultaneous videotext display)
- the modification of policies, practices, and procedures as necessary to provide goods and services to disabled individuals (e.g., emergency procedures and policy of holding accessible rooms for hearing and mobility impaired open for disabled individuals until all remaining rooms are occupied) and to enable them to participate equally in the program
Privacy note: Details of any such accessibility requests will be shared with the hotel management.
Special arrangements must be made for receiving any equipment, goods, displays or other materials, which will be sent, delivered or brought into the Hotel. Failure to do so this may result in deliveries being refused or materials being unavailable when required. The Hotel’s receiving entrance is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any materials being sent to the Hotel must be marked as follows:
- Hold for arrival – ATTN: (Guest’s Name, Bricks by the Bay)
- Complete Return Address
- Hyatt Manager’s Name
- Number of Boxes (Example: Box 1 of 2 and Box 2 of 2)
- Address Package to Hotel as follows:
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA (Map)
Hotel Reservations »
Please contact Bricks by the Bay at email@example.com before shipping anything.
Packages received will be charged to each registered hotel guest. The hotel cannot accept packages for non-registered guests. Rates are:
- Under 5 pounds – $5.00 per box
- 5 – 45 pounds – $20.00 per box
- 46 – 99 pounds – $40.00 per box
- 100 pounds or more – Negotiable
- Pallets will not be accepted without prior approval – contact hotel Catering Manager for details.
If you need packages shipped out at the conclusion of your meeting, please advise your Catering Manager at least one week in advance. The same charges outlined above will be charged for the shipping of these packages. The charges will be billed to each registered hotel guest (the hotel cannot ship packages for non-registered guests) or your master account.
The Hotel does not accept any liability for equipment, goods, displays or other materials, which arrive unmarked or fail to arrive at the Hotel. The Group is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
The Hotel will provide a maximum of 3 days prior and 3 days post storage of materials related to the group’s event. Any materials delivered to the Hotel more than 3 days prior will not be accepted. Any materials left on Hotel property for more than 3 days after the event’s conclusion will be shipped to the group contact’s address marked C.O.D.