If you would like to receive more information about Bricks by the Bay, join our Announce mailing list by entering your email address and (optionally) real name here:
If you are a serious LEGO® builder and would like to receive information about attending the full Bricks by the Bay convention, join our Convention Announce mailing list by entering your email address and (optionally) real name here:
Or to help us organize and run the convention, join one of the following groups (hosted by Google Apps on our alternate domain bricksbythebay.net):
- Public Relations – Press Relations, Social Media, Promotional Materials, etc.
- Exhibits – LEGO Displays, Judging & Photos of Winners, etc.
- Graphic Arts Team – Printed Program, Event Kit Instructions, Pin, Event Kit Design, Badges, T-Shirts, etc.
- Logistics – Audio-Visual, Stanchions, Loading & Unloading, etc.
- Information Technology Team – Website, Sysadmin, Programming, etc.
- Convention Activities – Talks, Panels, Workshops, Games, Prizes, Brick Saloon, Ceremonies, Scheduling, etc.
- Convention Operations – Check-In Desk, Praetorian, Insurance, misc. volunteer jobs onsite
- Third Party Relations – For discussions and planning for third parties (sponsors, vendors, etc.) related to BBTB.
- Public Exhibition – Oversee ticket operations, crowd control, signage, etc.
- Volunteers – For discussion and announcements for all volunteers at Bricks by the Bay.